Medical software development.
For over 15 years we have designed, maintained and developed medical software. We implement turnkey projects, perform individual stages of work and provide teams of specialists.
- medical clinics;
- equipment manufacturers;
- manufacturers of pharmaceutical products.
- CRM for public and private medical organizations which supports data exchange within the company and external information systems.
- Creation of a system for collecting and processing data on hearing and speech disorders. The application allows to get readable results in an easy-to-analyze form and to store and compare the results during the rehabilitation period.
- Development and training of neural networks to generate 3D models of teeth and jaw based on the X-ray image of the jaw with the division of the tooth into tissues.
- Development of software for managing ambulance crew calls to exchange data electronically and generate reports on the work of the crews.
- Production quality control and rejection solution for pharmaceutical vials at the production stage.
Software development for medicine: tools and technologies:
Company resources: Over 200 specialists, of which 30% are Senior or Expert.
To make the process of software development transparent and clear for the client, Epol Soft:
- Regularly provides information about the progress of work;
- Collects customers' opinions on quality: communications, planning, staff competence;
- Adjusts the work based on the feedback and analyzes the changes.
Medical software development begins with the definition of goals, objectives, and a description of the project. A checklist is available here.