Dr Eryk – CRM system for medical institutions.
Task. To optimize the work of a medical center by reducing the time spent on operations related to processing and exchanging information, as well as utilizing tools for prompt communication with patients.
A significant part of the medical center’s work involves auxiliary operations related to search, processing, and transmission of information to interested parties:
- finding suitable appointment times and notifying all interested parties;
- processing and transmitting research results to doctors;
- searching for certain medications and its generics to issue prescriptions;
- transferring data to other information systems;
- informing clients of appointment times;
- organizing and maintaining document flow related to the activities of the medical institution, such as contracts, invoices, and price lists.
Scope. Developing medical software that will:
- automate standard operations and speed up data exchange within the medical center and with external information systems such as medical databases, pharmacies and government organizations;
- create channels for prompt communication with clients.
Solution. A system that includes modules for doctors, nurses, rehabilitation specialists, physiotherapists, and administrators. In addition, the development of medical software will allow for:
- scheduling appointments, including online reservations and SMS reminders;
- consulting patients remotely via video conferencing;
- systematizing and storing patient information, such as visits, treatments, procedures, referrals, prescriptions, and statistics;
- exchanging data with the lab;
- selecting and prescribing medication with consideration for characteristics, drug compatibility, equivalents, and discounts;
- organizing school healthcare, including health improvement programs and screening examinations;
- managing medical institution operations, such as invoices, price lists, and statistical reports.
Results. The development of medical software has optimized the work of the medical center by:
- providing convenient access to the information about patients and medical center services for medical center employees;
- eliminating time spent on searching and processing data, such as information on medications and generics or research results;
- creating alternative communication tools with patients such as SMS messages and video consultations.