Full-cycle software development.
Epol Soft creates software products that immediately benefit customers and satisfy their quality requirements:
- functionality and problem solving confirmed by customer feedback;
- expandability – Most of our clients have been working with the us for more than 5 years, and we constantly update their systems with new tools;
- interoperability – our solutions can be integrated with other programs, including ERP class ones, such as SAP;
- cross-platform – our products work with different hardware platforms and operating systems;
- easy implementation and operation confirmed by the feedback from our clients.
Stages of software design and development:
1. Business analysis ensures:
- aligning our capabilities with customer expectations and optimal costs of software development due to correctly gathered and processed user requirements;
- controlling software development process through preparation of design mockups and solution prototypes.
2. Software design and development using agile methodology – a transparent process where the customer monitors work progress and controls the result.
3. DevOps – the process of installing, configuring and integrating software and equipment that ensures:
- operability and performance of computer equipment and programs;
- costs optimization for building IT infrastructure.
4. Software testing ensures trouble-free operation and simplifies user experience.
5. Software maintenance includes fast start-ups, convenient operation and minimization of risks:
- user training;
- data protection;
- adaptation to changing business requirements and legislations;
- software operability support.
Our dedicated teams help clients start the project quickly and ensure the quality of the software. A staff of 150+ experienced employees, 33% of whom are Seniors or Experts, and their development experience in different industries helps us promptly build a development team.
Experience and Technology:
IT and web-technologies:
HTML5, CSS3, XML, React.js, Spring, Hibernate, Java EE, Jquery, .NET, Node.js, Angular, Swagger, Backbone.js, Apache, Camel, APEX, PrimeFaces, Bootstrap, Oracle Application Express (APEX), GWT, Liferay, Webpack
— radio access and basic networks; fixed networks IMS, PSTN; mobile: 5G, 4G, 3G, 2G, EDGE, LTE
— service level: IMS, CS IN, next generation networks (convergence CS and PS)
— services: JCA/JEE, JAIN SIP, JAIN SLEE (JSLEE), OSA Parlay, Рarlay-X, IVR/DTFM
— interfaces and protocols: SS7, ISDN, TUP/DUP, CAMEL, ISUP, TCAP, MAP, INAP, SIP, TCP/IP, UDP, Diameter, LDAP, RTP, RTSP, SIGTRAN and others
Internet of things, Machine learning:
TensorFlow, Narrowband IoT (NB-IoT), Lightweight M2M, ZigBee, LoRa
Docker, Kubernetes, VMWare, AWS, Azure, OpenStack
Jetty, WebLogic (OCCAS), JBoss/WildFly, Tomcat, Glassfish
Databases and servers:
MySQL, MongoDB, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Oracle, FireBird, Sybase
Windows, Linux, Android, Unix, Solaris
Software engineering environment:
Enterprise Architect/UML, patent SCE: SMAS, APSTools, AIDE, RoseRT, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDE, Netbeans, Visual Studio, Oracle Designer
Software versioning systems and build automation:
Git, Maven, Gradle, SVN, Gitlab CI/DI, Gulp, Grunt, Ant, IBM Rational ClearCase
СTesting, quality check, continuous integration:
Junit, SoapUI, JMeter, Hudson / Jenkins, Selenium, PowerMock, Mockito, Sonar, VerumASD, TTCN