Data Collection Automation
Epol Soft is working on a project, developing software to automate data collection from sensors.
The system collects information in real time from monitoring pointss and processes it, then forms a unified database of indicators and monitors the changes.
- Reduced human influence on the information accuracy;
- Faster collection and processing of indicators;
- Standartized tools for collecting, processing and transmitting data;
- Reduced labor and material costs for collecting and processing of indicators.
Data collection automation from sensors guarantees correct information and prompt detection of critical deviations.
Similar systems can:
- help collect information from any type of equipment;
- work along other tools for software processing and data archiving;
- transfer processed information to other systems.
The areas of application of data collection automation systems are:
- technological processes;
- meteorological observations;
- smart city solutions;
- medical equipment.