National automated information system (portal.gov.by).
Epol Soft LLC modernized the Nationwide Automated Information System Within the framework of the project. The new version of the resource makes it possible to
- Paid and free services provision;
- SSIS payments.
The Trade Register of the Republic of Belarus was developed to keep the database of trade and catering facilities up to date. The nationwide database allows:
- to keep central records on objects and forms of trade;
- to form analytical reports.
The Register of Consumer Services of the Republic of Belarus
The Register of Consumer Services of the Republic of Belarus was made to manage the consumer services sector. Thanks the newly launched resource the data on the organizations of consumer services has been systematized.
Information resource for certification of accounting activities
The goal of the project is to create a transparent registration and certification system for professional accountants. The resource can:
- Keep track of applicants and specialists who received a certificate of professional accountant;
- Automate qualifications exam and validate qualifications.
The resource is integrated with other state systems using OAIS and adapted to other areas, such as audit.
National automated information system “One Window”.
Epol Soft” has developed a program complex “One Window” for electronic document management, consisting of applications::
- One Window – for forming and processing enqueries of citizens and legal entities to state organizations;
- Information mediator – for interaction of citizens and state organizations with the help of third parties.
As part of the project, the One Window software was integrated with the Nationwide Automated Information System and the automated system of Interdepartmental Interaction.