Sharing our experiences! Company employee assessment.
Today we decided to tell you how we monitor and manage employee development in our company.
Twice a year we conduct an “Assessment” – a regular evaluation of our employees with the help of a special solution developed by our company. Everything is done in a few steps:
- The employee independently evaluates their competencies within the scope of the position, e.g. in different sections:
- knowledge and professional skills;
- customer requirements management;
- cooperation skills;
- customer focus;
- acquisition and transfer of knowledge and experience;
- level of responsibility;
- timeliness and flexibility.
- The supervisor evaluates the results of work and discusses the results with the employee.
- A decision is made to move the employee to the next position and/or to devise a list of development goals, or to schedule an additional meeting.
When evaluating employees, processing and analyzing the results, we use our own built-in job profiles, indicator evaluation system and report generation tools.